Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  My newest project.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My newest project.  (Read 3769 times)
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 246

« on: December 30, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »

Thought I would share.  This is my newest project,  A red-hottie barcrest.  I have been working on this the last 2-days,  Started with a empty reel-touch top box (idenical in every way) to what is used on those,  And a completley empty base/machine cabinet-s-2000.  I am waiting on one part in the mail then I will only lack two more parts to assemble to see what happens.  I will take better pics whenever that does happen- Scratch Head.  Once it's done it will probably rank 1/2 on my favorites here.  Next project further down the road will be a "Wheel-Hottie" for me-That thing is awesome looking-Red flames on the side etc..  I am looking for a couple new-style barcrest doors with the blue logo on them in chrome/silver-the logo lights up.  Not anything that will affect op of the game but I would eventually like a couple.  Thanks B.

* red hottie project 001.JPG (127.71 KB, 640x480 - viewed 361 times.)

* red hottie project 002.JPG (126.11 KB, 640x480 - viewed 373 times.)
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »

Looks like it will be really neat when your done!

Keep us posted!
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 05:04:08 AM »

Your Reels are installed wrong!!!!  arrow Tongue Out Crazy wave Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Just trying to help!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Looks like you are getting really far on one of your dream machines!!! Clap

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Railroad94
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 225

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »

applause applause     That's going to be a great machine    applause applause

Keep us posted with pics  B.  we enjoy the work in progress.

Clap Clap
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 09:45:18 PM »

This post is mostly for "Captain Lucky" and a few select others doing this or looking at doing it.  Thanks to capt.hap/lucky-He came over and installed my reels correctly--- Cry Laughing Crazy Tongue Out arrow.  Actually these things have a very un-orthadox sized fourth reel so they are different.  These are also all pure led reels with new style baskets,back-lit controller and tray for a 3+1 bonus.  I should have said not only the baskets but the entire reel assembleys are different as I pointed out in some older posts with in-depth pics.  These are the going thing now so that is what is coming to a store near you in the future as far as back-lit goes.  Anyway for future help for someone doing simular the reel shelf number is 67018200,  The main wiring for this is 60753609 and the 4th reel aux/extra wiring pigtail number is 62300200.  A picture of the captains work correcting me and of the shelf enclosed--- Happy New Year--B.

* new 3+1 bonus led etc 001.JPG (121.72 KB, 640x480 - viewed 342 times.)

* new 3+1 bonus led etc 003.JPG (127.72 KB, 640x480 - viewed 338 times.)
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 06:03:09 AM »

Barry,

Any time you need more help just let me know, and also no need to frisk me when I leave either!!! I already hid the parts outside when you were not looking! Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Those LED Reels will not work unless you dry out my  excessive drool excessive drool excessive drool

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh LED REELS!!! And yes what a pain, different Tray Reels, Controller, and Harness!!!

Cool toys Barry! propeller propeller propeller

I saw a few of the Barcrest machines with the lighted Silver and Blue door emblems yesterday! Looks nice! yes

CH CaptainHappy

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 12:38:10 PM »

Since your making HOUSE calls Mark !! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
I have 10  UNIDESA SLOTS IN MY FAMILY ROOM & 4 bally 6000 that need
 to go up to the second floor mini game room only 9-treads of stairs easy walk for you !!
i will strap the unidesas on your back and point you in the direction to walk up !!not backwards !!!! frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan

stop by whenever -- I will give you the DEXTER cd collection !!
or act it out haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

D.

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 02:23:18 PM »

to go up to the second floor mini game room only 9-treads of stairs easy walk for you !!
i will strap the unidesas on your back and point you in the direction to walk up !!not backwards !!!! frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan

D.

CH CaptainHappy  How can you turn ROCKET down?  arrow  Supervised exercise AND a free CD collection!!  Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 04:00:10 AM »

D.

CH CaptainHappy  How can you turn ROCKET down?  arrow  Supervised exercise AND a free CD collection!!  Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

It is easy if you miss the post from over a month ago!!!  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing I bet he has a cane like Dr. House does, and that he is not afraid to use it to beat the volunteer help!!! Dr. House Spank Dr. House Spank Dr. House Spank

(I figured that it was about time we had a Dr. House emoticon, but there was slim pickings when I searched for a good one!) (This will probably make Rocket's weekend though!) Cry Laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao

CH CaptainHappy

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.