Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:23:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Button Question
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Button Question  (Read 2303 times)
Jimise
Don't pick it up by the candle!
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 75

« on: February 06, 2010, 06:26:59 AM »

I was just curious, I have two S+ machines. Why would the cash/credit button flash on one, But not the other?
The one that flashes, The bill validator does not work.....
Any connection?  It shows that it is enabled, and the display lights up around where the bill is inserted.
Also, When you insert a bill, the lights on the buttons go dim and then bright back and fourth, until it kicks the bill back out.
Confused......... Scratch Head Thanks!  Jim............
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 06:13:43 PM »

I'm not sure about your validator issue, although you might need a new dbv power supply. If you are using a dbv200 head, you need the PS with the vent holes in it.

The first thing that I would check would be the credit/hopper/dbv limit settings to be sure that the machine is properly set up to accept the bill you are trying to insert. I would also suggest trying a $1 bill. Once you have confirmed that the machine is setup correctly, I would check to see if the dbv is set to the correct ID for the installed game (ID022 or 023). If that is correct, then look to the PS. Even if you have the vented type, I would still suggest swapping it out since your lights are dimming noticeably.

Regarding the flashing cashout button, that is normal when you set setup option 5 to 0 (automatic credit mode). If option 5 is set to 1 or 2 (manual credit or non-credit modes), then you have to turn credits on before play and the button remains steadily lit. When set to 0, you cannot turn credit mode on in advance because all wins always go to credit, and the button flashes whenever there are credits on the machine.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 01:15:01 AM »

The flashing Cash out/Credit Lamp is do to your page 0 option 5 settings.
 if it 5 0 cash credit lamp flashes.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Jimise
Don't pick it up by the candle!
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 75

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 01:58:10 AM »

Thanks StatFreak & Foster for the replies!
Does the machine have to be at zero credits to check, Or change the settings?
Jim........
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:35:08 AM by jimise » Logged
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 02:26:13 AM »

Most SP requires it to be at 0 credits to change.
Some options can be checked with credits on the machine.
I know that SP 731 would allow changes even with credits. Well at least to the hopper and BV limits.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.