Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:47:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  How do I reset my slot after I won the jackpot?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How do I reset my slot after I won the jackpot?  (Read 11287 times)
Heart
« on: February 15, 2010, 05:32:55 PM »

Can any one tell me how to reset my IGT Sugar & Spice slot machine? I hit the jackpot and dont't know how to reset it so we can play it again.
rotornaut
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 06:06:03 PM »

You use the key switch on the side of the game. If you do not have the key you can just short the 2 wires togethere and it will reset.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:17:23 AM »

You use the key switch on the side of the game. If you do not have the key you can just short the 2 wires togethere and it will reset.

Not quite. On an S+, you will have an issue with the door optics, since the door must be closed to clear the jackpot tilt. Fooling the optics for this would be more trouble than it's worth IMO. You can get a key from one of our vendors -- and you might as well buy a SET chip and CLEAR chip while you're at it. All three items are essential parts of any home slot owner's toolkit.

If you still want to short the wires together, then remove the large hex nut holding the jackpot reset switch in place and pull the entire switch through the hole. You can then close the door and short the two connections with a screwdriver.

PS: Welcome to NLG, Heart!  wave

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:30:26 AM »

Not quite. On an S+, you will have an issue with the door optics, since the door must be closed to clear the jackpot tilt. Fooling the optics for this would be more trouble than it's worth IMO. You can get a key from one of our vendors -- and you might as well buy a SET chip and CLEAR chip while you're at it. All three items are essential parts of any home slot owner's toolkit.

If you still want to short the wires together, then remove the large hex nut holding the jackpot reset switch in place and pull the entire switch through the hole. You can then close the door and short the two connections with a screwdriver.

PS: Welcome to NLG, Heart!  wave

Thats NOT what I heard! I was told once I hit the top award on my machines, I have to sell them to another NLG member...

Kirk  (ducking and running)

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 03:16:59 AM »

[/quote]

Thats NOT what I heard! I was told once I hit the top award on my machines, I have to sell them to another NLG member...

[/quote]

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 03:24:29 AM »

Kirk  (ducking and running)

I heard it is you are supposed to give it to a NLG member does not have that machine.
 bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
StatFreak

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 04:00:28 AM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
I heard it is you are supposed to give it to a NLG member does not have that machine.
 bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

You are all wrong!  pie in face slap
I heard that you are supposed to give the machine to the person who posted Reply #2 in the thread that you started. Crazy frying pan
Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Heart
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 08:37:49 AM »

Thank you for the help.
Since we had the key we tried that and it worked

ps. I heard that once you win the Spice jackpot you have to try and try again until you win the Sugar jackpot

So unfortunately I wont be able to transfer ownership of our machine

Sorry
StatFreak

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »

Thank you for the help.
Since we had the key we tried that and it worked

ps. I heard that once you win the Spice jackpot you have to try and try again until you win the Sugar jackpot

So unfortunately I wont be able to transfer ownership of our machine

Sorry

Come on, have a Heart.  bawling  arrow (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Seriously (or not), you're gonna' fit right in, here.  Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
K+, and glad to hear that all is well.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.