Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Members Get-Togethers & Events.
| |-+  East Coast Events. East of the Mississippi
| | |-+  Milwaukee Arcade & Pinball Auction - Saturday February 27th
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Milwaukee Arcade & Pinball Auction - Saturday February 27th  (Read 9288 times)
dpalmi
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 291

« on: February 18, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »

Hello all!

Next weekend Saturday, February 27th there will be an Arcade & Pinball auction here in Milwaukee at State Fair Park.  I believe they have it every year.  I have never gone to it, but was thinking of going this year.  It is run by "Super Auctions" - http://www.superauctions.com/ - their web page pretty much sucks...lol.  Anyone else been to one of their auctions or is anyone here going to the Milwaukee one?  Maybe we could have a NLG meet-up at a McDonald's nearby Smiley

Dan #2

* SuperAuctions.jpg (268.32 KB, 388x236 - viewed 483 times.)

A great man once said, "I was told last time I would get a piece of cake."

dpalmi

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 04:06:19 AM »

Hello all!

Well I went to this show this past weekend and here are some pics.  It only cost me $5 to park - free to get into the auction - so it was worth my time.  I wasn't looking to buy anything.  The prices were average I thought - although I'm not real good at arcade stuff.  Nothing that sold made me think - oh man what a steal.  I never bid on anything as it always started for more than I was willing to spend.  If a good deal would have come along, I would have bid.  I left before the end - so I didn't get to see the jukeboxes or Megatouchs go.  The auction company added 15% to the final bid price and 5.6% sales tax.  They only had 2 pachislos which sold for $150 each + the 20% extra.  One older working pinball, Comet maybe, sold for $375 + 20% - but I have no room for a pinball machine...lol.  Next cheapest was a Simpson's for $800 I think.  They had a couple South Park ones that went for $1400 + 20%.  2005 Golden Tees went for $400-$500 + 20%.

Dan #2

* 1.jpg (81.28 KB, 600x450 - viewed 481 times.)

* 2.jpg (97.87 KB, 588x441 - viewed 502 times.)

dpalmi

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 04:07:23 AM »

Dan #2

* 3.jpg (88.33 KB, 588x441 - viewed 487 times.)

* 4.jpg (75.26 KB, 588x441 - viewed 517 times.)

dpalmi

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 04:07:52 AM »

Dan #2

* 5.jpg (69.69 KB, 588x441 - viewed 497 times.)

* 6.jpg (71.2 KB, 588x441 - viewed 519 times.)

slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 12:10:16 PM »

Next time you see the name super  auction run they are the biggest whores in the auction biz if its going to sell cheap you don,t have much of a chance buying it they,ll buy it take it to a area where they get good price for it , We ran auctions in nj till  2007 when we sold our buildings  our people use to bitch about a 5% buyers fee till super aution  came to next town and charged 15% they  did that auction a few time  our next auction after theirs were always the best for us we ussaly sold between 90 /95%  of what we put on the block, since we moved to va  we been selling stuff thur auction game sales they  run a very fair auction  , and charge a small fee if you buy and tell them your in the amusement biz , right now is the best time to buy anything that people can live without, prices are so soft and  most sellers need cash flow, If you got room and money buy now  someday   prices will rise (if we live that long lol ) and you should get a good return
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.