Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:20:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Game and reel chip numbers
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game and reel chip numbers  (Read 6409 times)
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« on: March 04, 2010, 06:52:50 PM »

Is there a way to look at the numbers on the game and reel chips and determine what games the chips came out of?  I have several used boards with different chips on them  and I would like to know what games they are for.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 07:12:58 PM »

Post the numbers on the reel chips and we can help you wave
MarkInAz
Jack of all, master on none.
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 22

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »

Or you could look them up here...       Click on Ricks FAQ Files above.  He has the always usefull IGT Bible in there.   yes yes

Its Always Something...
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 08:14:56 PM »

Or you could look them up here...       Click on Ricks FAQ Files above.  He has the always usefull IGT Bible in there.   yes yes

True but it would take a lot of time to look at each game title until you find the ss chip number your were looking for. He stated he did not know which game they came from. Thats a lot to look through. A lot of us have a master  ss list by number and can look them up real fast. yes
MarkInAz
Jack of all, master on none.
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 22

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 10:00:39 PM »

Good point, didn't consider that.

Its Always Something...
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 11:55:50 PM »

Just a quick thought, maybe a searchable database of the stuff in the bible might work well? Or would that violate copyright?

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 01:12:46 AM »

Here are a few I will get the rest tomorrow.

SS6330
SS4252
SS4077
SP1048
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 01:50:50 AM »

Here are a few I will get the rest tomorrow.

SS6330
SS4252
SS4077
SP1048

4079 - Money Storm 3 line 87%
4052 Double Diamond deluxe 2 cm 95%
6330 Triple Cash 3cm 95%

no listing for a 1048...are you sure of that number?
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 01:55:06 AM »

Just a quick thought, maybe a searchable database of the stuff in the bible might work well?

One of our members did just that (here), but his database appears to be having issues at the moment.  I sent him a PM earlier today, hopefully it's something minor he can fix.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 01:56:56 AM »

no listing for a 1048...are you sure of that number?

It's SP1048 -- it's not a reel chip.

Sp1048 Type 0,1,4,5 10Mhz, ID023, SET58/76,  $0.01/0.05

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 01:58:57 AM »

Duh!, missed that was in the SS mode of thinking

Thanks for catching that!
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 11:57:10 AM »

I found out that if it was in Adobe PDF format, it is searchable as well, and maybe faster than a traditional DB.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
tollguy316
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 226

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »

B-52BadByron.... check your e-mail. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 01:30:39 PM by tollguy316 » Logged
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 04:23:04 PM »

Here are the only other ones that I could read.  If anyone can tell me what games these are and the payouts.

SS3741
SS3502
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »

They are both IGT S+ reel chips!

SS3741 is either a Dbl. diamond or Gold Mtn. 3L game at around 92%
SS3502 is a RWB 3L game and is also at around 92%.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 05:03:59 PM »

Just a quick thought, maybe a searchable database of the stuff in the bible might work well? Or would that violate copyright?

Try using Yahoo's' search. propeller
Here is how one would search for SS6273. Type it in exactly as it is here. The (lack of) spaces and punctuation are important.
SS6273 site:newlifegames.net/igtbible

<ADD> Yahoo is not perfect, but it better than Google. When I tried the SS3741, Yahoo only returned Gold Mountain, not DD.

I used to use Google, but unfortunately, they have been getting worse and worse at returning complete results. They no longer provide access to pages that they scanned more than about 90 days prior (they used to provide years of info) and they hardly ever seem to provide links to their "cached" pages anymore.  no
This same search on google returned only the tournament game page, but not the 3cm Five Times Pay or Crystal Fives pages, which were the ones that I really  wanted. hissy fit
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 05:10:40 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 07:38:25 PM »

Thanks to all of you for your help and advice!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.