Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:02:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  How do I adjust the sound volume and the maximum credits on S+ machines
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How do I adjust the sound volume and the maximum credits on S+ machines  (Read 3698 times)
tadornb
« on: March 09, 2010, 06:11:11 AM »

Hi, I have a couple of S+ machines that I would like to turn the volume down on and that I would like to increase the max credits on.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Tony
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 07:08:08 AM »

Volume Adjustment
Find the MPU, it is behind the hopper
On the top left side of MPU is a small volume control.

To adjust max credits does depend on which game chip is installed.
Basically press the self test switch until you see 7 in coin played window you will have 4 digit display in the credits window
if a 1, 2, 3, or 5 also show in the winner paid window you have a newer game chip which gives you more options

Spin reels button changes the value of the flashing digit and the jackpot key changes goes to the next digitr (right to left)
Press the self test to save and then close door

I will post the 2 common Game Chip PSR

There is a FAQ on the S+ on the main page as well.

* SP731.pdf (407.47 KB - downloaded 202 times.)
* SP1271 - backup.pdf (541.49 KB - downloaded 379 times.)

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
tadornb
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 09:28:34 PM »

Thanks!  Got the downloads and will make the configuration changes. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.