Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:29:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  EBay and other online auction sites news and info.
| |-+  Craigs List (Moderator: Brianzz)
| | |-+  Found on Craigs List
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 39 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Found on Craigs List  (Read 427537 times)
racergiant
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 105

« Reply #375 on: August 27, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/grd/1343351918.html

Uh - huh......    Just what do you think they were using that for??  Scratch Head  Scratch Head  Scratch Head  Tongue Out
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #376 on: August 27, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »

WOW!!!!  knockout  knockout You guys are brutal when it comes to assessing slot machines.  Couldn't the parts be sold for $30 bucks or more?   Scratch Head  This lonely little machine just needs a loving home.   yes yes  Thank goodness people aren't like that about people  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Where were you at when I was trying to sell Bally 5000's, Universal's and even a Mini Bertha for $25, ended up paying to throw them away in the desert, and I am sure my ex thinks she got treated like that as well!

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #377 on: August 27, 2009, 06:06:45 PM »

Uh - huh......    Just what do you think they were using that for??  Scratch Head  Scratch Head  Scratch Head  Tongue Out

Did you see the bottom of that ad?

key words: 420, hydro, 215, pipe,

rotflmao

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
ashyron
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

RIP Dad. I love you. 5-26-10

« Reply #378 on: August 27, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »

WOW!!!!  knockout  knockout You guys are brutal when it comes to assessing slot machines.  Couldn't the parts be sold for $30 bucks or more?   Scratch Head  This lonely little machine just needs a loving home.   yes yes  Thank goodness people aren't like that about people  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Where were you at when I was trying to sell Bally 5000's, Universal's and even a Mini Bertha for $25, ended up paying to throw them away in the desert, and I am sure my ex thinks she got treated like that as well!

I wasn't around then but for $25 bucks I probably would have taken it.  LOL  You can keep the ex, I got one of my own rotflmao

Did you see the bottom of that ad?

rotflmao

Growing apples and carrots.

Well, it's been almost 2 years.  I'm kinda back. Undecided
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #379 on: August 27, 2009, 06:19:33 PM »

Oh, this is just too classic to not preserve it.

8 foot long hydroponic hut with tons of equipment. Must sell ASAP! - $2000 (Rancho Bernardo)

Date: 2009-08-26, 9:51AM PDT

I have a bunch of hydroponic equipment I need to get rid of as soon as possible before I move back home with my parents. I will only sell it as the entire package. Do not ask to buy seperate things please. I have....

2 1000 hps lights with ballast

1 vortex fan

1 620 hps light with ballast

1 carbon filter

1 20 slot biotonicare clone machine

1 hydro hut tent. 4 foot wide, 8 foot long and 7 foot high.   ( Duh! frying pan  police Pizza Pie Mc D taco kool aid obsessed drool chug chug bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing)

Looking to get back what I just spent 6 months ago back. I have it up so you can see how to disemble it and reassemble it. A new hut alone cost 1200. Please make me a reasonable offer. No low balls please. I do have pictures and can send them.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1343351918
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:25:27 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #380 on: August 27, 2009, 06:51:25 PM »

I think that seller in Rancho Bernardo is HIGH if he thinks he will get his total investment back. I am guessing that he has CHRONIC money problems, as well as others!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I am surprised that the ad does not include other statements such as:

Please don't call the cops and tell them about it!

I hate to get rid of it, but my Probation Officer is saying it is mandatory!

I need to get rid of as soon as possible before I move back home with my parents because they don't have any more room in the backyard where their setups are!

Bring munchies if you want to come see it!

Desperate to sell, bonus "slightly used" bong if you pay full price!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with search warrants!

* it's DEFINATELY NOT COOL to contact this poster with ARREST warrants!

What do you mean by the term paraphernalia? I grow grass.. for lawns up to 7 feet high, yeah thats the ticket!

I do have pictures and can send them as soon as I figure out the password on one of the several laptops that I found just lying around!

Ok I am bored with this already!!!  arrow arrow arrow

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
racergiant

« Reply #381 on: August 27, 2009, 07:13:17 PM »

The thing is - I've seen this ad posted for the last 4 months...
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #382 on: August 27, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »

The thing is - I've seen this ad posted for the last 4 months...

I wonder how much longer the cops are going to run this sting??? bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

CH CaptainHappy

racergiant

« Reply #383 on: August 27, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »

I think they're trying to catch you Cap'n...    Is that the reason you're - 'captainhappy'?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #384 on: August 27, 2009, 07:34:30 PM »

I think they're trying to catch you Cap'n...    Is that the reason you're - 'captainhappy'?

Sometimes called the anonymous skipper

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #385 on: August 27, 2009, 07:41:28 PM »

420 says it all. frying pan

Thanks,
Bill
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #386 on: August 27, 2009, 07:45:08 PM »

Bill   as you know I'm old  but I thought it was called 410   420 must be for the good s___!!

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #387 on: August 27, 2009, 08:31:28 PM »

Bill   as you know I'm old  but I thought it was called 410   420 must be for the good s___!!

No it's 420.

I have to admit, I don't get the 215 though. Scratch Head

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
racergiant

« Reply #388 on: August 27, 2009, 09:18:17 PM »

215?   Maybe thats the stuff they get up in San Bernadino, CA (highway 215 runs thru there)
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #389 on: August 27, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »

Prop 215: Medical MJ.

Thanks,
Bill
Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #390 on: August 27, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »

Prop 215: Medical MJ.

Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
racergiant

« Reply #391 on: August 28, 2009, 03:14:45 AM »

aaahhhhhh - the truth comes out....   
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #392 on: August 28, 2009, 04:19:35 AM »

I had no freaking idea what you guys were talking about...lol

Well, goes the old saying...

"It takes one to know one"

My guess is that you guys did not inhale?..... bust gut laughing
StatFreak

« Reply #393 on: August 28, 2009, 07:40:20 AM »

I had no freaking idea what you guys were talking about...lol

Well, goes the old saying...

"It takes one to know one"

My guess is that you guys did not inhale?..... bust gut laughing

No, we inhaled; we just didn't light up!  arrow  frying pan frying pan

Bill   as you know I'm old  but I thought it was called 410   420 must be for the good s___!!

Buzz, might you have possibly been thinking of Formula 409® cleaner?  Scratch Head
It's definitely called "Formula 420"® -- remind me the next time you're over here and I'll show you what it looks like  SpongeBob Butt -- I must have an old bottle lying around somewhere... bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing  boss

Don't forget kiddies, it's officially used to clean Pyrex, glass, metal, and ceramic products. Weird Eyes No mention of removing the residue of any carbonized floral substances...  Tongue Out

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #394 on: August 28, 2009, 07:46:36 AM »

No , Never!!!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Well in all truthfullness NEVER is actually true!!  applause applause applause  Ok I cannot deny unintentional  second hand inhalation during college, but if you go out in public most places you can't! wave Maybe that's my problem? arrow arrow arrow Besides, do you really think I need something that causes the munchies???  no no no

SO since I am a square in this area, what is 420??? I would have to guess PC, Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head but if I am wrong don't 187 me?  ttth

Brianzz
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #395 on: August 28, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »

SO since I am a square in this area, what is 420??? I would have to guess PC, Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head but if I am wrong don't 187 me?  ttth

Known Myths

* Myth: Police dispatch code for smoking pot is 420.

Fact: The number 420 is not police radio code for anything, anywhere. Checks of criminal codes suggest that the origin is neither Californian nor federal. For instance, California Penal Code 420 defines as a misdemeanor the hindrance of use of public lands.
    * Myth: There are approximately 420 active chemicals in marijuana.

Fact: There are approximately 315 active chemicals in marijuana. This number goes up and down depending on which plant is used.
    * Myth: April 20th is National Pot Smokers Day.

Fact: Well, it is now; but that wasn't the origin.
    * Myth: April 20th is Hitler's birthday.

Fact: Yes, it is his birthday. But, as 420 started out as a time, not a date, his birthday had nothing to do with it.
    * Myth: April 20th is the date of the Columbine school shootings.

Fact: This happened after the term was already in use.
    * Myth: 4:20 is tea time for pot-smokers in Holland.

Fact: Tea time in Holland is at 5:30 pm, or is it 2:30 pm? Seems no one is quite sure when the wonderful people of Holland drink their tea.

The Origin Revealed

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.

A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, "We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420." Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option.

Whatever!

Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. Today, April 20th events are international and 4:20 pm has become sort of a world wide "burn time". It certainly doesn't matter too much where the term came from because for us parents, it's a flag, a warning sign that our teenagers may be into something that could harm their future. When you see the symbol 420, be aware of what it represents, for more read How to Raise a Drug-Free Teen.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #396 on: August 28, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »

The lobbyists for Big Tobacco may hinder free use of pot I'm afraid...? Scratch Head 3

***DISCLAIMER***

( Be aware...what I've just said may be the dumbest thing you ever heard of.... Tongue Out )

StatFreak

« Reply #397 on: August 28, 2009, 01:44:02 PM »

FACT:  All the government has been doing since the 1930s is spew endless propaganda and egregious lies about marijuana and the people that smoke it.  Cannibis needs to be legalized and people that smoke it need to be left alone.

JG, that is honestly something that I would have never expected to 'hear' you to say. K+ applause applause

icu44444
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 76

« Reply #398 on: August 28, 2009, 03:31:58 PM »

you guys have too much time on your hands lol
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #399 on: August 29, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »

Well, it looks like that bartop GameMaker in Las Vegas that was $250 a few days ago is now $295?  I wonder if it's a different seller (ie. someone bought the thing and then decided he didn't want it)?

The last time I posted (when it was $250) I noted that it appeared the touch screen wasn't working based on the graphics on the screen.  The pictures in this listing make it more obvious -- there's glass over the screen (like a PE+ bartop) so there's no way to touch the screen.  All interaction is done via the buttons.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/clt/1348894816.html

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 39 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.