Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:31:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  New Member saying thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Member saying thanks!  (Read 9541 times)
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 19

« on: April 02, 2010, 09:43:01 PM »

After the initial beating I took everybody is welcoming me to the site and it makes feel welcomed!  wave

Because of that I made a donation today to the site.

Thanks Again
Dave
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 11:03:28 PM »

Thanks, Dave. We're glad to have you here.  wave

We really are a good group, once you get to know us, but we do have tendency to pick sale offers to pieces, especially when they are from unknown sellers. arrow frying pan

Please feel free to ask any questions if you're having trouble with your machines, and to help others with their problems as well, when you can.  yes
That's what this site is about. propeller

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 12:27:25 AM »

Thanks Stat glad to be a part of the group!  garfield
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 03:10:05 AM »

Welcome, Dave! Clap Clap Clap Clap

The Wave Dancing Party The Wave

rotflmao bust gut laughing Crazy

Thanks,
Bill
ashyron
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

RIP Dad. I love you. 5-26-10

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 04:15:38 AM »

After the initial beating I took everybody is welcoming me to the site and it makes feel welcomed!  wave

Because of that I made a donation today to the site.

Thanks Again
Dave

We really are a good group, once you get to know us, but we do have tendency to pick sale offers to pieces, especially when they are from unknown sellers. arrow frying pan

Yes, welcome to the entertainment section of the internet.   applause applause applause

Also, not only do sales offers get picked apart, pay attention to any and every picture you post because the junior sleuth detectives around here (including me sometimes) check out all aspects of a picture.  We have nothing better to do. 

Now when you get another Slingo game together and you are done donating here, you can donate to me!!! bust gut laughing rotflmao bust gut laughing Crazy rotflmao bust gut laughing rotflmao

Well, it's been almost 2 years.  I'm kinda back. Undecided
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 04:33:48 AM »

I tell you what ashyron i will donate a free framed photo of the machine to you. (processing and shipping and handling not included  Cry Laughing)
ashyron

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 05:54:19 AM »

I tell you what ashyron i will donate a free framed photo of the machine to you. (processing and shipping and handling not included  Cry Laughing)

Now how am I supposed to play a picture?? Scratch Head Scratch Head

Tongue Out rotflmao bust gut laughing rotflmao bust gut laughing rotflmao Crazy rotflmao bust gut laughing Cry Laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao Crazy

StatFreak

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 07:03:26 AM »

Now how am I supposed to play a picture?? Scratch Head Scratch Head

Tongue Out rotflmao bust gut laughing rotflmao bust gut laughing rotflmao Crazy rotflmao bust gut laughing Cry Laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao Crazy

Buy several, put them all in a box, and randomly pick one for each spin. Whatever is on the picture is your outcome. Professor SpongeBob Butt
You can pay yourself with pictures of tokens. frying pan frying pan
You just had  to ask...

garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 03:39:04 PM »

I got an even better one! Before the lady finishes paying it off i will record a 100 spins with my video camera and send it to you. Then anytime you wanna play the game you just hit "play"  on your DVD and see what you won!  Cry Laughing  bust gut laughing  Tongue Out
ashyron

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 05:05:02 PM »

I know better than to ask questions like that. Scratch Head Scratch Head What was I thinking?  Duh! Duh!

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

StatFreak

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 01:49:48 AM »

I got an even better one! Before the lady finishes paying it off i will record a 100 spins with my video camera and send it to you. Then anytime you wanna play the game you just hit "play"  on your DVD and see what you won!  Cry Laughing  bust gut laughing  Tongue Out

Of course, if you do it that way, the outcomes will always be in the same order...  arrow frying pan
...unless you digitize it and put each spin on a separate track or in a separate file and pick the track/file randomly Tongue Out , but that isn't as visually comedic as pulling 8x10 glossies out of a hat/box. knockout

eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 02:02:59 AM »

no your right it's not as funny, but you can always fast forward or rewind it and start in random spots so you'll never know whats next lol Crazy
StatFreak

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 02:35:16 AM »

no your right it's not as funny, but you can always fast forward or rewind it and start in random spots so you'll never know whats next lol Crazy

..or play it backwards. Then you'll know whether to bet on the spin beforehand. Cry Laughing Cry Laughing ".syap dna syalp lla sdiov noitcnuflaM"

reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 02:39:52 AM »

Well a guy who got a speeding ticket sent the copy a picture of a 50 dollar bill. The cop sent him a picture of handcuffs, he paid the ticket.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
StatFreak

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 03:06:57 AM »

Well a guy who got a speeding ticket sent the copy a picture of a 50 dollar bill. The cop sent him a picture of handcuffs, he paid the ticket.

The thing is, if you take the joke to its logical conclusion, the judge would send the guy a picture of a jail cell.  arrow  I could live with that. knockout

Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 04:42:19 AM »

I wonder if a person who was driving their vehicle and got a either a photo red light or speeding ticket, would have thought to have a friend appear as them, so they could avoid the ticket.
I know it wouldn't work for a violation where that person was pulled over.
OR do they pull a DMV photo and compare it to the ticket phoro and the person in court.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 04:57:31 AM »

this went far off topic lmao  Scratch Head

wait was there a topic? lol

since were off topic why is garfield cartoons posted in the home page, just curious??

i always preferred the Far Side!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 05:03:11 AM by eis_slots » Logged
ashyron

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 06:46:41 AM »

Scratch Head Help Scratch Head  How many topics we got going on in here?? Scratch Head

StatFreak

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 07:25:35 AM »

this went far off topic lmao  Scratch Head

That's PAR for the course around here. I think that Bunker shoots a 68 arrow (I don't dare say 69 Tongue Out) Of course, many of us routinely shoot below PAR. Crazy bust gut laughing

since were off topic why is garfield cartoons posted in the home page, just curious??

i always preferred the Far Side!!!!!

Joey is a huge Garfield fan. He and GCMommy "pair" up as Odie and Garfield. (Joey is Odie)

As an aside, I would have had a statistic emoticon for myself a long time ago, but I never found one that I liked, and I always identified with the wry smile on the face of our Garfield emote. Since GCMommy almost never posts, I adopted the Garfield emoticon a few years ago; I've been using it for so long that it's really too late to change.

SF garfield
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:31:10 AM by StatFreak » Logged

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 02:33:48 PM »

I wanna take this a bit further off track.... bust gut laughing

First of all, I can bust 72 ONCE IN A WHILE...LOL
Normally I'm shooting in the 80's...just like the weather up here in the Northeast finally!!! Tongue Out
What was this thread about again?  Scratch Head 2 Scratch Head 3

OH! You're welcome eis!  applause applause applause
eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 05:02:06 PM »

never got into the golf game i don't think i got the patience for it  banghead   censored

but i play a mean game of miniature golf lol   Cry Laughing  Cry Laughing  Cry Laughing
StatFreak

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 07:32:04 PM »

but i play a mean game of miniature golf lol   Cry Laughing  Cry Laughing  Cry Laughing

You should try playing it in the rain. I did that once with my sister. The rule was that if the ball floated over the hole it was considered to have gone in.  knockout What was really cool was that we were the only ones on the course; everyone else was inside playing in the arcade, so we could take as much time as we wanted, replay holes, and just generally do whatever we wanted. rotflmao rotflmao

eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 08:12:14 PM »

You should try playing it in the rain. I did that once with my sister. The rule was that if the ball floated over the hole it was considered to have gone in.  knockout What was really cool was that we were the only ones on the course; everyone else was inside playing in the arcade, so we could take as much time as we wanted, replay holes, and just generally do whatever we wanted. rotflmao rotflmao

lol no i think they were inside making fun of you not playing games 
StatFreak

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 09:01:57 PM »

lol no i think they were inside making fun of you not playing games 

You're probably right, but we were college age and were having a great time out there. We had just begun playing when it started to rain, and we decided that since we were already wet, why not finish? They had three courses and we had purchased tickets for all three, so we played all three. The puddles over the holes kept growing as we progressed.  arrow It got rather silly near the end. Crazy

eis_slots
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 09:21:56 PM »

i bet it was fun though, and who really cares what they were thinking as long as you were having fun lol CaptainHappy Worried
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.