Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 06:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  What games are these SIMMs from?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What games are these SIMMs from?  (Read 6316 times)
robertwinter
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 17

« on: April 12, 2010, 04:50:01 AM »

PXLF - C0000427
SNDF - DSS00177
SNDF -  DSS00140
SNDF - DSV00051
CGF - C0000283
CGF - C0000792

tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »

PXLF - C0000427 - Double Diamond 2000
SNDF - DSS00177 - Multi-Hand White Hot Aces
SNDF -  DSS00140 - Price Check
SNDF - DSV00051 - Big Times Pay
CGF - C0000283 - Double Diamond 2000
CGF - C0000792 - Multi-Hand White Hot Aces

Dan (tacman)

Alpha
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 08:58:44 PM »

I'd like to ask C0000802 too. My machine went down, "Check Replace Pixel Rom" with err code -0x20000003
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 09:03:53 PM »

Well, C0000802 is Texas Tea.

Dan (tacman)

Alpha
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 09:43:40 PM »

Now, at least I am sure I have the correct Pixel Rom Smiley

Thanks Tacman

Does anybody know what those dip switches are for? What should be the correct configuration? 0101 or 1110 ?

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »

Thanks Tacman

Does anybody know what those dip switches are for? What should be the correct configuration? 0101 or 1110 ?

Some games have multiple Pixel SIMMS and they all have different switch settings, I think that they are as follows, hopefully someone can confirm for us!

0=off
1=on

PXLF3 1110
PXLF4 0110
PXLF5 1010

EDIT: Thanks to Jim at Blueridge, we now know that the above applies to 16 Meg SIMMs, and not the 8 Meg Simms Except for the PXFL3 which is always set to 1110 as Jim reported!

I hope that this helps! (And that my observation is correct!)

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
 nlg ADMIN
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 12:08:07 AM by CaptainHappy » Logged

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 11:48:09 PM »

Thanks Tacman

Some games have multiple Pixel SIMMS and they all have different switch settings, I think that they are as follows, hopefully someone can confirm for us!

0=off
1=on

PXLF3 1110
PXLF4 0110
PXLF5 1010

EDIT: Thanks to Jim at Blueridge, we now know that the above applies to 16 Meg SIMMs, and not the 8 Meg Simms Except for the PXFL3 which is always set to 1110 as Jim reported!

nlg ADMIN

While those dipswitch setting are correct for 16 meg simms, there are sets that use 8 meg simms mixed in and would not be correct, however for PXL 3 it is always 123 ON 4 OFF no matter what size, the one pixel mentioned in this thread for being bad is a 16 meg simm (just 1 used), only suggestions I would make are, clean the contacts with a pencil eraser, and check the dipswitches for being set correct, and that there is no foreign matter under or around the dipswitch, (heavy dust, soda, solder spec) other than that you need a new simm, trying to have reflashed may work, however usually short term if at all, if you can find someone willing to let you use their same pixel as yours, I know a repair service that can fix it for you using factory standards, if not there may be a different solution to solve the problem, contact us
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 12:08:59 AM by CaptainHappy » Logged

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 12:16:29 AM »

Thanks Tacman

0=off
1=on

PXLF3 1110
PXLF4 0110
PXLF5 1010

nlg ADMIN

While those dipswitch setting are correct for 16 meg simms, there are sets that use 8 meg simms mixed in and would not be correct, however for PXL 3 it is always 123 ON 4 OFF no matter what size, the one pixel mentioned in this thread for being bad is a 16 meg simm (just 1 used), only suggestions I would make are, clean the contacts with a pencil eraser, and check the dipswitches for being set correct, and that there is no foreign matter under or around the dipswitch, (heavy dust, soda, solder spec) other than that you need a new simm, trying to have reflashed may work, however usually short term if at all, if you can find someone willing to let you use their same pixel as yours, I know a repair service that can fix it for you using factory standards, if not there may be a different solution to solve the problem, contact us

Jim,

Thanks for chiming in here! K+ Clap Clap Clap I knew that we would have one of our experts confirm this and further educate us on the topic! yes For educational purposes is it possible for you to post the dip switch settings for the 8 Meg additional PIXEL SIMMS? At least we would have it documented here someplace. What about the CFG and SNDF SIMM dip switch settings? THen we would have everything documented? Maybe we can put a post in a more appropriate area that has all of the settings? Thanks again!

blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 12:25:08 AM »

Thanks Tacman

0=off
1=on

PXLF3 1110
PXLF4 0110
PXLF5 1010

nlg ADMIN

Jim,

Thanks for chiming in here! K+ Clap Clap Clap I knew that we would have one of our experts confirm this and further educate us on the topic! yes For educational purposes is it possible for you to post the dip switch settings for the 8 Meg additional PIXEL SIMMS? At least we would have it documented here someplace. What about the CFG and SNDF SIMM dip switch settings? THen we would have everything documented? Maybe we can put a post in a more appropriate area that has all of the settings? Thanks again!

There are no dips on the CGF's and on the SNDF (DSS) they are always all OFF as far as the others, I don't have other info with me, but the lesson here DON"T F*** with the Dips, but I already know many have "just to see"

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 04:59:17 AM »

There are no dips on the CGF's and on the SNDF (DSS) they are always all OFF as far as the others, I don't have other info with me, but the lesson here DON"T F*** with the Dips, but I already know many have "just to see"

Thanks Jim, and I agree that messing with the switches should be discouraged! wave yes yes yes

CH CaptainHappy

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.