Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:27:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  ID What Machine I Have
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ID What Machine I Have  (Read 5832 times)
mcrivelli
« on: April 28, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »

How can i tell what machine i have? I would like to get a user manual so i can learn the operation of this machine.

* A36220-0035-1269010296427.jpg (9.78 KB, 250x188 - viewed 442 times.)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 07:31:54 PM »

That looks like a bally 5500 Smiley

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:05:58 PM »

How can i tell what machine i have? I would like to get a user manual so i can learn the operation of this machine.

Basically, you plug the machine into the wall outlet, turn on the
power switch, wait for it to "boot" up, drop in a few coins, and pull the handle?
Have you've gotten this far?
If so, is there anything wrong with it?
We have several members here whom can help you with just about
anything you need to know about your machine.
All you have to do is ask any question you'd like !
Super Joker
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 37

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 12:46:20 AM »

It's a slot machine, I'm pretty sure..........................  Cry Laughing      arrow

(lots of times there's an ID tag on the outside of the machine, with the mfg. and model number, and if nothing else, provide a pic of the inside of the machine, which should also have mfg. name or other info)

Super Joker is Wild! Anywhere!
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 01:24:13 AM »

It's a slot machine, I'm pretty sure..........................  Cry Laughing      arrow

(lots of times there's an ID tag on the outside of the machine, with the mfg. and model number, and if nothing else, provide a pic of the inside of the machine, which should also have mfg. name or other info)

Most times you can get the name of the machine off the glass applause applause applause

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
mcrivelli
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 05:28:23 PM »

I do not know anything about these machines but when I turned the unit on all the lights are blinking and the "win" area showed a number 81. I looked up in trouble shooting and it said:

(81* Battery Low SafeRAM™ battery is below 2.5 VDC. *Malfunction codes 80, 81, 83, and 84 are part of the machine self-test that occurs during power ON or a System reset. If an error is sensed, all of the machine’s lamps (both tower lamps, bill acceptor lamp, and all button lamps) flash. The lights flash one or more times per second, depending on the problem.)

Would this cause the machine not to work? When I try to put coins or cash in nothing happens. I want this to be set on free play so no money is needed.
Any help would be great!
Thanks
Mike
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 05:58:05 PM »

You need to put in a new battery or battery holder with a new battery.
There's no way that machine will work when the battery is that DEAD! knockout
Place an ad for your wants in the "Classifieds" section of NLG and
I'm sure one of our highly esteemed vendors will be happy to sell you one!
As far as making it coin-less...ask our vendors on top of the webpage...
some of them are selling a kit for Bally machine's to make it "Free-Play".
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 06:57:29 AM »

I highly recommend soldering in a battery holder and placing it on the front of the MPU tray so that it can be accessed when the tray is in the machine and the machine is turned on. Bally 5500 Pro Slots are notorious for eating batteries.

In the future, if you change the battery right after getting the low battery message and do it while the machine is on, you won't have to go through a clear or setup in most cases.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 09:44:06 PM »

Sounds like another soon to be addicted victim.  Please have your slots spayed or neutered or they may tend to multiply. Cry Laughing Cry Laughing applause wave Clap Me, too!

ArtD
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 12:10:16 AM »

...Please have your slots spayed or neutered ... Cry Laughing Cry Laughing applause wave Clap Me, too!

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I can hear Bob Barker now. Crazy

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 02:42:45 PM »

Sounds like another soon to be addicted victim.  Please have your slots spayed or neutered or they may tend to multiply. Cry Laughing Cry Laughing applause wave Clap Me, too!

Damn I did it wrong I thought I had to be neutered, no wonder their still multiplying.  Duh! Duh! bawling bawling bawling

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 09:13:35 PM »

...Please have your slots spayed or neutered ... Cry Laughing Cry Laughing applause wave Clap Me, too!

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I can hear Bob Barker now. Crazy

i think old Bob B. should have been taking his own advise --all these yrs --so the girls from the show did not cost him a few extra bucks --nuts .. out of his wallet loll..

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.