Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2024, 10:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  sound problems and payout help???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sound problems and payout help???  (Read 3461 times)
ez8631
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 23

« on: April 28, 2010, 11:12:26 PM »

I just installed my Louisiana Louie game using a SP1271 game chip and SS4650 reel chip. I get to the 61 code, press the test buton and get the ding, then I get the 61  1 code and turn the key, but then I keep geting a 65  3 error code. A 65 eror code is The SP1271 should run a type 1 game so this makes no sense to me. Any help would be great. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 11:30:33 PM by ez8631 » Logged
ez8631
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 11:26:39 PM »

found the fix for the 65  3 error code and got the game to play, but now there's no sound... just clicks when the reels spin. I'm very confused now (not that difficult for me to do) Duh! . I tried to run the self test and get it to the sound test mode, but I'm clueless. HELP!!!
ez8631
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 11:29:47 PM »

the machine also pays out every time there's a win without storing the credits... what the heck did I do wrong and how do I fix this mess???
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 11:40:36 PM »

PM me your email  Buzz

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 11:44:39 PM »

Check your MPU board to see if dipswitch #3 is in the on position. That should turn on your Spin and Reel stop sound

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
ez8631
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 11:57:06 PM »

dipswitch 3 was off before and sound played just fine. moved it to on and still no sound... just clicks when the reels stop. also pays out at every win instead od adding credits.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 11:59:57 PM »

You should have the 1271 PSR by now, or maybe I should say it's in the mail.        Scratch Head Scratch Head

ez8631
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 12:12:14 AM »

I got it, thanks Buzz. I don't really understand it much. I've been trying to get into test mode and check/ change settings and have no clue what I'm doing still. I'm afraid if I keep messing with it I'll make things worse by turning the reset switch, hitting test button when I'm not sure what the numbers on the different displays mean. IGT manual and your file don't explain that part well... either that or I'm just plain stupid.... very well could be the case at this point frying pan frying pan frying pan
ez8631
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 12:25:34 AM »

OK... got the sound working, now got to figure out the credits/ payout problem. Hmmmmmm.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 12:29:13 AM »

On the PSR go to the start of Group 2  Its on page 3  First setting in the menu is your reel sounds.

ez8631
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 12:35:09 AM »

I'm not exactly sure what I was doing or did, but it seems to be set back to normal... whatever that is.  Scratch Head The sound plays when reels spin and credits post to credit display rather than payout for each win. Thanks you guys for the help and info!!!  Hail I think I wasn't paying close attention when I installed the new game and chips and turned the reset key when I wasn't supposed to  Duh!, either way it seems to be fine for now. Good luck to me. arrow arrow arrow
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 05:04:46 AM »

If you changed your SP chip, it's likely that you'd have to re-configure your settings (reel spin/stop sounds, credit mode, etc.).  Glad to hear you got it working the way you want it.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.