Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:48:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  Slot machine tranformer
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slot machine tranformer  (Read 6477 times)
sommer
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 60

« on: June 21, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »

I took all the slot machines apart and make them as a cabinet,cd storage,fish tank,stereo rack,tv cabinet etc, its all fake,just to fool the customs(.lol.i hope it work),i'm moving to a country that not allowed any gambling device ever pinball machine.. Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head
and spacial thank to ron,ashyron for helping me move stuff in the container and thank to buzz for point out where to go rent the forklift. yes

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfV9TWdOgGU&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QfV9TWdOgGU&rel=0</a>

IGT S-2000...
Sorry about my grammar..lol..it is my second language.!!lmao...
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 06:48:34 PM »

Hey Som,

It sounds like you've done your best to get them by the officials; I hope they leave you alone.
I was really hoping to have met you before you left, but it just didn't work out that way. Have a safe trip. yes

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
SigmaSlot
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 07:49:57 PM »

Wow pretty cool idea..hope it works best of luck wave
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »

Thanks Stat & SigmaSlot, i hope it work,lol..if not the customs officials will give you a hard time!!  lol.then it time to offer him some cash..pay him under the table, still corruption over there.
 Duh! hissy fit yes

IGT S-2000...
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 02:27:16 PM »

the japanese slot the reel is hard to taken apart so i made a lamp light out of it....haha..

* lamp reel.JPG (852.84 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 492 times.)

IGT S-2000...
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 04:17:43 PM »

Hahaha, that's great.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
StatFreak

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 12:20:55 AM »

the japanese slot the reel is hard to taken apart so i made a lamp light out of it....haha..

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I knew that the Pachislos weren't as heavy as U.S. slots, but that's what I call reel  light slot!  frying pan Tongue Out

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 12:52:52 AM »

Pinball machine they consider gambling device..gee.. Duh!
High speed pin,now it's a high speed race track..i bought bunch of hot wheel,tiny car,micro remote cont car,yank out power supple and cut the wire,did some work on the play-field,removed the upper ramp out and removed the whole top part of the pin out(tell them is a Wall picture)  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

* pin.GIF (651.6 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 315 times.)

IGT S-2000...
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 01:08:12 AM »

My 2 Dirt bikes!! also come apart too..they will tax the shiii out of you...if you bring in 
compleat bikes

* bike lt.GIF (635.93 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 282 times.)

* honda strips.GIF (613.35 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 312 times.)

IGT S-2000...
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 01:10:31 AM »

more

* Picture 039.GIF (576.8 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 321 times.)

IGT S-2000...
StatFreak

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 01:40:07 AM »

You're going to have the most strangely furnished house in town!  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

...removed the upper ramp out and removed the whole top part of the pin out(tell them is a Wall picture)  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

You could always tell them that the bike frames are modern art. arrow  SpongeBob Butt

knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 06:28:40 AM »

I'm not sure where you're moving to, but I hope there's something awfully compelling to cause you to move there, if you're willing to go through all this to keep your toys.  Best of luck to you.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.