Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:30:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines
| | |-+  WTB Aristocrat MK 2.5 and Mk4 Roms and boards
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB Aristocrat MK 2.5 and Mk4 Roms and boards  (Read 7788 times)
hqrsyd
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

hqrsyd on Fiickr and Youtube

« on: July 21, 2010, 03:27:30 AM »

Hi All,

I have a MK4 and a Mk2.5, The 2.5 was made in 1986.
I have changed the color map ROM because the one in it was really not working (luckily I had a spair) thanks Hoppy!
I would like to have a spair MK 2.5 and MK4 Board's if anyone has one, I also want a spair color map ROM, U40 1cm 29 5k, Maby someone can send me a spair.

Tha attached Picture is a Mk2.5 Australian Board

Thanks

* 22686ll_20.jpg (36.59 KB, 208x600 - viewed 434 times.)

* SANY0070.JPG (1073.29 KB, 2288x1712 - viewed 372 times.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 10:31:18 AM by hqrsyd » Logged
volts1776

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 11:53:00 PM »

If you locate a MK 2.5 video processor board, I would appreciate if you would let me know and visa versa. after changing the memory battery on the MK 2.5 board in tens or better video poker machine the problems started. (PICS BELOW)

* Aristocrat 2.jpg (83.43 KB, 448x336 - viewed 361 times.)

* Aristocrat 1.jpg (49.1 KB, 448x336 - viewed 360 times.)
hoppy

Total Karma Storms: 7

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 03:52:23 AM »

Hi you need to reset you meters then all will be ok this was produced for newer type boad
the buttons are on the other board for your machine

Round 1

1 Turn the machine on and close the door.
   (meter error call attendant)

2  Turn the audit key and the then the jackpot key. (both on)
      ( should get screen  with Meter 1..... pressing collect key advances the screen to Meter 2
   pressing collect key advances the screen to Meter 3....the data in all screens should be the same)

3   Open the door and press the 3 left buttons all at the same time
   (data in the meter screens should all reset)  (the time display is usually strange looking)

4  Turn the machine off then on  ...close the door....(it should be ready to load with coins).

Round 2  (if round 1 fails)

1  With  machine off remove the static ram chip U74  (chip just above U 87 ) Note which end of the chip is notched.!!!

2  Turn the machine on.   Wait for 30 seconds. turn the machine off.

3  Carefully replace the U74 chip so the notched end is in the socket the same way as prior to removal.
   check that all pins are correctly located in the socket

4  Turn the machine on and close the door.
   (meter error call attendant)

5  Turn the audit key and the then the jackpot key. (both on)
      ( should get screen  with Meter 1..... pressing collect key advances the screen to Meter 2
   pressing collect key advances the screen to Meter 3....the data in all screens should be the same)

6   Open the door and press the 3 left buttons all at the same time
   (data in the meter screens should all reset)  (the time display is usually strange looking)

7  Turn the machine off then on  ...close the door....(it should be ready to load with coins).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.