Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:06:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  PE POKER - wire codes needed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PE POKER - wire codes needed  (Read 5620 times)
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 323

Me at work

« on: July 27, 2010, 03:47:25 PM »

I am still working on a IGT PE (NOT +) - issue is the coin optic board - I am trying to trace the wiring from the optic board - seems wires have been replaced with plain blue wires - so I cannot verify the wires are correct.   just need to know what the wires are from the 5 pin optic board back to the molex connector at the TRAY. 
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 04:57:48 PM »

I hope this helps ya B !

* poker connectors.png (46 KB, 800x600 - viewed 269 times.)
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Me at work

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 06:55:09 PM »

SUPER diagram - but not the one I need - mine is a PE not PE+  I have a 9 pin connector going to the coining assembly (optics/divertor coils)  the all of the wiring goes into a 40? pin plug.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 11:44:29 PM »

I don't have the PE (regular or NON Plus) wiring diagrams.
I'm hoping maybe knagl or somebody might have one.
I'm so sorry but it's all I had.  bawling
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Me at work

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 12:06:05 AM »

appreciate the effort - thank you.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 02:10:49 AM »

I'm hoping maybe knagl or somebody might have one.

I don't, sorry.  I only have PE+ stuff.  I'll check with a friend this weekend when I'm at his shop to see if he has anything.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Me at work

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 06:47:54 AM »

appreciate the effort guys - been working on this dog to long - issue is with the optic board but I suspect the wiring is the issue as the wires are have been changed and maybe switched around
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »

Here's an idea B.
Undo the screws holding the optic cards and try to view the
2 emitter optics with a video camera to see if they're emitting any light.
Maybe one of the emitters are burned out...they're just like little light bulbs -
they last a long time but not forever.
Have you went into the optic tests in the options and settings?
Also, do you know of anyone that has a PE poker like yours?
I'd give them a ring and ask how their optic board wiring harness is run?
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Me at work

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 02:49:17 PM »

The wiring is no good - without a good coin optic schematic to chase the wiring - wasting time - I did modify it for a coin switch (as the wiring is identified in the schematic - but not the coin optics?) - so I have a game that works with a COIN SWITCH (need the mount #649-05-300 "house switch coin in"  page 7-14 figure 7-8 #15)  in lieu of a schematic.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »

Would any momentary switch work in that Barry?  If so, you could probably jury-rig a mechanical coin acceptor (like one found in a video game or pinball machine) to accept/reject coins, and use a micro switch on the accepted quarters to add credits.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Me at work

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 06:39:40 PM »

the coin acceptor is not the problem - the coin optic board wiring is - so I have used the schematic for the PE which clearly shows the mechanical coin SWITCH wiring - which I performed - so now instead of the optic coin sensing I have a mechanical coin SWITCH - all  I need now is the metal mounting frame for the COIN SWITCH.
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Me at work

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »

This game is a pain to say the least - I got the machine to WORK removing the Optic board and substituting a COIN SWITCH since that is the only wiring that made any sense (thanks to Jim also).  NOW the problem is -  with the hopper IN and in game mode (door switch closed) machine COINS UP and deals!!!  BUT  the HOLD buttons all activate HOLD#2 - no matter which hold button I press #2 is activated.  HOWEVER - if I remove the HOPPER - hold buttons all work!!!!!!   It is NOT the hold buttons as I have replaced them all and checked them.  Hopper works in test mode.  ANYONE?   this is a IGT PE (NOT a PLUS!!!). 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.