Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Atronic
| | |-+  Porgressive Atronic Cashline
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Porgressive Atronic Cashline  (Read 4042 times)
fidelma
« on: August 09, 2010, 10:21:12 AM »

Hello all,

We need to perform a reset on a Cashline Progressive Big Blue Bucks.
I heart that I only need to perform a reset with U2.
The U6 is not necessary as long I don't change the paytable.
In more manual says that in this way data from PC setup (progressive,billtable are not lost)
Please can somebody confirm?

Problem is that in performing my U2 I get a Config CRC error.
I know that there is several version of U6.
Is it also true for U2? If somebody which U2 I need to use?

Regards and thanks for help

slottech
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 10:11:28 PM »

Hi,
First of all, yes, there are several versions of U2 Ram Clear (Ram reset 9, Ram reset 11, Ram reset 12).
Second, there are also several versions of U6 Config Key eproms (AA, AC), and their use, as well as the use of U2 ram clear, depends on jurisdictionals requirements and on which mainboard (#21, #31) and game/paytable you have. Not all software versions require the use of a Config key U6, the "Config CRC error" you're having means that your paytable version does require a config key in order to allow you to configure the machine's parameters.
If you have a progressive jackpot running on this machine, you must have a communications board (Commboard) installed. If so, then you'll need to perform a ram clear on this board too. You'll need a set of Comm Clear Eproms U34 and U35 to do this.
Finally, to set the progressive JP parameters, you need an application software from atronic named Alink software 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.