Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:59:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally ProSlot S6000 Payout Question
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally ProSlot S6000 Payout Question  (Read 5848 times)
websherpa
« on: November 14, 2008, 11:35:38 PM »

BY my reading of the Options manual, the answer is no  - but is there any way (like setting a threshold win option) to set the machine so that it pays out all wins (up to the jackpot limit) automatically in coin, rather than post them to Credits first?

Many thanks,

Wayne (pinballisnotdead.com)
Ozzy
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 254

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 11:41:22 PM »

?????
?????
websherpa
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 11:51:01 PM »

ok, let me try that again, sorry. 

The Bally ProSlot 6000 (and most slots) pay wins to the credit bank, they don't cash out coins (or tickets) automatically on a win (the player must cashout).  I would like to know if its even possible to adjust this slot to pay out each win in coin (like the earlier EM and SS slots that I restore).  IT's the first S6000 I've worked on so I am learning (slowly).  I am familiar with the Options and how to change them, and have a full manual set, but I was wondering if this behaviour was even possible.

Thank you, I hope that makes more sense.  Sorry mostly I lurk because, by definitiion, I am a "Slot Tech Wannabe" (or another term for Coin-Op restorer). For some reason my old account got munched so I had to make a new account.
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 11:56:40 PM »

Option 27  0000 is non credit (pays from hopper on all wins) 0001 is what is is probably set at now (credit mode) or 0002 Player selectable (if cash out light is lit it is credit) just push it to change between credit and non credit

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
websherpa
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 12:24:54 AM »

The game is Blazing 7's by the way.

Thank you, unfortunately the S6000 Option 27 Bet Mode only gives me options 0001 Credit Game (my setting, so that first 3 coins place a bet) and 0003 Coin to directly to Credit, manual doesn't even mention 0002 or 0000.  So I guess I am SOL for that option.

The fact that slots don't payout automatically by dispensing coins on a win (and now don't even use coins) are the reason I don't go to the slots any more (and just collect and restore them...) ;-)

I also wanted to set the machine so that the first three coins go to the bet, but that subsequent coins get added to the credit bank. But it seems to only be settable to accept multiple coins direct to the credit bank (where they have to be bet with the betting buttons), or accept only the maximum wager (3 coins in) and any additional get returned to the payout tray.  Japanese Pashislo's default behaviour is to accept any number of credited coins (fast load), but the first 3 always go to charge the next bet to make the machine ready to spin.

There is one related Option that I don't quite get the logic for (or at least I have some other option set so that it doesn't seem to work) and that's Option 20: Extra Coin "If coins accepted by the machine register in bet (see Option 27), the machine may accept coins beyond the maximum wager for a game.  These additional coins may be applied to the game (0001) or returned to the Player (0000)."  In all cases except where the Bet Mode is 0003 (Coins to Credit) which doesn't apply coins to a wager , after the first 3 coins (maximum bet) is registered, additional coins loop through and are returned.  So even when I have Option 27 set to 0001 (Credit Game) and Option 20 set to 0001 (Extra coins applied to wager for next game), it won't accept more than 3 coins at a time??
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 12:36:34 AM »

Sound like when and if I ever get a bally 6000 I need to give you a buzz.  You seem quite knowleagable about these.  Also it seems you want the old style payout such as early s-plus etc. on more newer game styles.   Me myself the quarters/tokens etc. dropping every time you hit is aggrevating-(To me!).  Quite sure what you are wanting to do is possible but may take some work.  I am stupid to these to use the term loosely but had a bunch of 5500 pro's.  Sorry no help B.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 12:40:04 AM »

I would try changing your hopper and credit limits to something below your smallest win.

You will have to adjust those settings until you get the desired results.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 12:52:57 AM by foster » Logged

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
websherpa
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 12:57:08 AM »

I would try changing your hopper and credit limits to something below your smallest win.

yes, thank you that was the kind of "out of the box" thinking I was looking for, although I'll have to see if it simply calls an attendant for a manual payout.  But that's a definite possibility.

To PWRSTROKE, I am a fan of Bally Series E to be sure.  I also am beginning restoring 2 pre-WWI slots (a Jennings Standard Chief and a Mills Extraordinary), and just picked up two SS Jennings to work on.  But I am no slot expert (yet), mostly I restore pinball machines.  But I am a sucker for slots and fruit machines and their mechanics / electronics.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 01:10:18 AM »

Well,  Thats cool !.  I have had at least over 75 pinballs -more modern ones and some electros.  I still fool with and have the classic arcade games.  I got out of pins about 1 yr ago  bawling.  I am looking at getting a (newer) stern monopoly and a whl of fortune.  I have a partner here local that I am in kahoots with that has just about anything I or anyone else would want-As far as pin's and arcades goes.
websherpa
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 02:23:53 AM »

Well,  Thats cool !.  I have had at least over 75 pinballs -more modern ones and some electros.  I still fool with and have the classic arcade games.  I got out of pins about 1 yr ago  bawling.  I am looking at getting a (newer) stern monopoly and a whl of fortune.  I have a partner here local that I am in kahoots with that has just about anything I or anyone else would want-As far as pin's and arcades goes.

Well you're someone I should get to know as well then, I occasionally buy from the US.  The local distributor in Toronto is offering some WOF for CDN$3000 to select people right now, great deal!  I want one, great "toy" game.  Monopoly I am not as keen on, I just can't seem to warm up to it.  I have 15 on premises right now (many projects), ranging from 1950's on up.  I have restored and sold about 30 so far. I love the logic of EMs and am an self-taught electronics technician,so I do all my own restoration work (except chip programming).  I sell some parts to the local market as well. I am restoring a Black Knight right now for a client to "very good" condition (I woudl say "near mint, but it's difficult unless I also replace the playfield with a repro. I'm in the process of cabinet rebuild and touchups right now (rlectronics overhaul and updating done.).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.