Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:15:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Dbl Diamond Error 1673 and flashing lights
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dbl Diamond Error 1673 and flashing lights  (Read 2517 times)
j_internet
« on: September 11, 2010, 08:31:28 PM »

Hi,

I have a Dbl Diamond.  When powering on it go past the spin test and bill validator.  

I am getting

Then the lights on top are
Lights
White (TOP) = Slow Flash
Red (bottom) = Fast Flash

Shows Insert coin and coin played =1 but will not start or register a coin

THEN

When using the reset key I get the following

Winner Paid = 0000
Credits = 1673
Coins Played flashing 0 and 1 back and forth.

This will stay there for a min or two before going back to the flashing light mode

I am trying to figure out what the 1673 means?  I was going to do a full clear and reset but, I wanted to troubleshoot first.

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks !!!
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 10:40:40 PM »

Please, do NOT do a RAM clear -- that should be a last resort option.

1673 isn't an error code -- the machine likely has 1673 credits.

Can you give us a little more information?  Was this machine working up until today, or is it a new (to you) machine that you haven't gotten working yet?  Is there a coin in the comparator?  What happens when you drop a coin in -- is it rejected to the tray or is it accepted into the hopper, but not giving credit?

Make sure the cash can door is fully closed, close the front door and make sure it latches, then try again.  Also try the bet one or bet max buttons to see if they do anything.

Will the machine operate with pseudo credits?  (Open the door, press the small white button on the coin optics board (just below the coin comparator), then press the spin reels button.)

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
j_internet
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 01:43:43 AM »

Hi,  The machines was off for a few weeks and was working prior.  Adding creditd does not seem to work.  I did a self test in the sensor and it looks to be ok.  The only thing that is showing is the flashing of the two lights on top.

Thanks
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 02:39:09 AM »

I believe that the 0000 1673 is the total coin in from the bookkeeping meters. It sounds like you might have an older SP chip, but I'm just guessing.
Depending on your SP chip, the candle code suggests an open drop door tilt.

Can you tell us what SP chip you have?
Is your machine a slant top or an upright?
What was the last spin? Was it a large win?

Make sure that the cash box is well seated and that the cash box door is fully closed if it has a working micro switch (some vendors disable these because of tilt issues in home use)
If an upright, check the belly door for a cherry switch. If it has one, make sure that it is working and that the belly door is fully closed.
Make sure that the main door latch is fully closed (it sounds like it probably is, though, or you wouldn't get into the bookkeeping menu).
The drop door wiring depends on the model you have (slant or upright).

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
j_internet
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 12:21:12 PM »

Thanks.

Here is the details to your question

Upright round top
SP 731
Dont recall the last spin

After messign around I Got error 61 from there I was able to use the switch and the reset key to get the machine working.  

I am not sure of the original cause but, Thanks for your help.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 04:45:06 PM »

I glad to hear that you got it working, and K+ for posting back to let us know.  yes

Now hit something nice and post a picture in our best hits thread. propeller

Stat garfield

Just to let you know, the 0000 1673 was definitely your total coins in meter. I think your machine was feeling lonely and neglected. Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing That's only about three hours of play. Tongue Out

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.