Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 11:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  Big thanks and Great seller alert to Scratchee35
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big thanks and Great seller alert to Scratchee35  (Read 4671 times)
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 153

Wild Thing!

« on: September 25, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »

I bought a Crystal Sevens kit and it arrived today. It was well packed and was just as described. I was able to install it and it looks fantastic! My almost 2 year long search for this kit is now over...  yes yes yes

Thanks Steve!

Rob

p.s. I could use a "PLAY 90 CREDITS" insert for my reel glass if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

* IMG_5269.jpg (482.78 KB, 712x1539 - viewed 243 times.)
Tilt
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 366

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 07:37:34 PM »

Looks really nice Rob...Congrats!
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:43:22 PM »

That is a real good looking machine. Hope you enjoy playing it.
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 07:54:20 PM »

I bought a Crystal Sevens kit and it arrived today. It was well packed and was just as described. I was able to install it and it looks fantastic! My almost 2 year long search for this kit is now over...  yes yes yes

Thanks Steve!

Rob

p.s. I could use a "PLAY 90 CREDITS" insert for my reel glass if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

Rob,

I was looking for a similar insert, and BRIANZZ was kind enough to make one and post the file, but for the life of me I can't find that thread in our LOUSY search function... I never got around to downloading the paint program that is needed to open the file, so I am not sure if I downloaded the file either. In all actuality, I probably have a gadzillion copies of it on one of my computers! Duh! Duh! Duh! I will look around for the file that I do not remember the name of! frying pan frying pan frying pan

CH CaptainHappy

P.S. That is another Kit that I want to get too! Me, too!

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »

Rob, throw a video up of that beaut!  C7's is a favorite of mine...especially the sounds!

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
scratchee35
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 23

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 08:37:04 PM »

Looks great!!!

glad i was able to help you out finally!!!

sorry i didnt have a sticker..would have sent it if i did

enjoy!!!

S
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member

Wild Thing!

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 09:30:27 PM »

Rob, throw a video up of that beaut!  C7's is a favorite of mine...especially the sounds!

I hope this works...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBellMan2000?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/6x7mRrYmkV0

This game is especially nice because it uses the Crystal Sevens DSV00038 sound SIMM. Sorry for the shaky video...  frying pan

Rob
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 09:40:14 PM »

Bravo!   applause Clap applause Clap

That's a nice line-up you have there Rob!

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 03:33:51 AM »

Congratulations on your purchase.  applause applause That game is high on my list of choices when I buy an S2000.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 04:24:07 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member

Wild Thing!

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 04:22:27 AM »

I bought a Crystal Sevens kit and it arrived today. It was well packed and was just as described. I was able to install it and it looks fantastic! My almost 2 year long search for this kit is now over...  yes yes yes

Thanks Steve!

Rob

Rob,

I was looking for a similar insert, and BRIANZZ was kind enough to make one and post the file, but for the life of me I can't find that thread in our LOUSY search function... I never got around to downloading the paint program that is needed to open the file, so I am not sure if I downloaded the file either. In all actuality, I probably have a gadzillion copies of it on one of my computers! Duh! Duh! Duh! I will look around for the file that I do not remember the name of! frying pan frying pan frying pan

CH CaptainHappy

P.S. That is another Kit that I want to get too! Me, too!

Capt,

I saw that thread and if I remember correctly, the program needed was Paint Shop Pro, but I am a Mac guy and that program is not available for Macs at this time. I thought for sure my Photo Shop would work, but it didn't recognize the file. Thanks for the info though.

Rob
DorothyMacaw
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 21

Fruit machine my tail feathers !!

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »

Rob

I have to agree with you Scratchee35 is a great guy to do business with. I bought a stepper light from him late Thursday and it was here on Monday morning. Packed better that it would have come from the factory and in mint condition.

- Dorothy

“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”

~Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.