Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 03:37:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  Need Game King Set Up and Reset Procedures
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need Game King Set Up and Reset Procedures  (Read 11750 times)
dcslots
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

« on: October 08, 2010, 05:15:25 PM »

Help Looking for help/detail on Setup and Ram Clear procedures for IGT Game King operating on SAS6 Protocol (Blue Screen as oppossed to the red), 3902 Board using Key Chip 22. 

There is one manual on the site that I saw, but it's the maintenance one ( Clap) which does not really give me what I need.   IDEALLY if you have the instillation manual or the troubleshooting manual in PDF and could e mail, it would be a help.   Or if you have the basic procedures you can post on Ram Clear and Setup for this unit, that would also do the trick.  But if you post the procedure, please remember, I am slightly stupid and being rasied in NY, English is a second language to me.   Nerd

I KNOW there used to be a mess of these things posted on the site before it changed over....whatever happened to the section with all the manuals?

The other night upon the stairs, I met a man who was not there.  He was not there again today.  I wish I wish he'd go away.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 06:14:23 PM »

I KNOW there used to be a mess of these things posted on the site before it changed over....whatever happened to the section with all the manuals?

Money got tight from lack of donations, something had to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Some folks are users and non contributors

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 06:48:20 PM »

I'm not sure that I have the manual (I'm at work right now and I know I don't have it here), but it's not too tough to set them up -- here's what I had to do on mine (granted, mine has the red setup menu buttons, so I don't know if there's a difference):

- Replace the BASE chip with the keychip
- Power on, choose to clear everything from the keychip menu
- Power off when prompted, swap the chips back
- If there are any errors, turn the jackpot reset key to get past them
- Set up the denominations you want available and what game(s) you want assigned to each denom
- Don't press "Exit" until everything is set up, or you'll have to keychip again to change the settings

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 02:35:27 PM »

Agree with knagl. 

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
dcslots
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 02:39:53 PM »

Will attempt the above this weekend.   If I should blow myself up (which is always a possibility when you put me near any electronics), please let Megan Fox know I only temporairly lost my affections for her when I saw Kim Kardashian in a Bikini.   I mean, I am only humen for gods sake.

Thanx knagl  and Buzz.

The other night upon the stairs, I met a man who was not there.  He was not there again today.  I wish I wish he'd go away.
icdeadfish
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 12:35:53 PM »

Can I put all slot games on first screen 25cent then some keno poker on the remaining 25 cent then poker ect. On the 50 cent and dollar some slot games only show up under dollar section when you have 9 lines eats credits up quick thanks. I probable would never be able to figure this stuff out if it wasn't for
 N.L.G. Thanks  Clap
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »

The way you worded your question I'm going to assume you have a multi denom game set. Then the ans, is yes you may set up to 12 different games per. denom.

Your going to need maybe a clear chip and for sure a key chip. I suggest a Key 040 ( it's both clear and Key )  I would also suggest before you start making changes, to make a chart of which games you want at what denom.
I would also suggest that the reel games that take 81 credits per spin ( that can be changed )  set them a .05 cents per credit.

icdeadfish
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 02:15:52 PM »

Thanks for quick reply the most credits one game will take  is 9 for 9 lines  $9 a push you put 81 maybe  hit the one by accident thanks happy days are here again rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 02:28:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure if you clear the machine the default will go to 9 credits per line.

icdeadfish
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 02:39:51 PM »

someone sold me a 22 chip told me that is what I needed what now???
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.