Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:21:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  MEI Mars Bill Validators
| | |-+  Need Help With Blinking Green Light-MEI 6602
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need Help With Blinking Green Light-MEI 6602  (Read 5272 times)
vegasbaby
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« on: January 03, 2011, 10:02:02 PM »

HI
I have a game king that i just completed a i game change.Since that change the bill validator has only worked part time.It would take the bill,then after the 3rd bill,it would not take a bill,then i would play a few min,then insert the bill,and it took it.But now it wont take any bills and has a solid blinking green light.I have gone to the MEI web site,and it tells me the cause of blinking Green is CORRECT THE NETWORK CONDITION.This game king is not using a hopper.When i first power up the machine,you can here validator going through its start up cycle as normal.Dose any body have any tips to fix this problem.MODEL #6602.Before the game change the bill validator worked just fine.THANKS FOR ANY HELP INTHIS MATTER!!!!!!

THANK YOU
Mark
vegasbaby
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:58:23 PM »

Here is a up date,now the blinking green has gone to solid green,i was able to insert dollar bills and a five dollar bill,but it wont take the 10 dollar bill.The same 10 dollar bill that i was able to run through the validator earlier.It just don't make any sense.Sometimes it will take a bill and spit it back out,sometimes i have to play for a few minutes,then try to insert the bill,sometimes that method works.All in all its not working like it should.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

I HAVE REMOVED ALL TILTS,ITS SET AT NO TILTS.

THANK YOU
Mark
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 11:07:35 PM »

Topics merged.

Please don't post multiple topics on the same issue, just reply to your first post with any updates.

Thanks,

StatFreak garfield
nlg Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 11:24:46 PM »

I think I would check and see what my limits are set at.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
vegasbaby
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 02:10:53 PM »

HI
Where do i check those limits?Also more facts on what its doing,today i was able to catch the bill validator with a solid green light,so i inserted two ones and a five and ten dollar bill,it accepted them.But refused to take a $20.00 or $100.00 and i used new bills and older bills,just took them in a spit them back out.The bills it did aceapt were both new and older.So I'm baffled as to why it will take some bills but not all.And of the bills it did take,it would not take them again,just spit them back out.THANKS FOR ALL HELP.

THANK YOU
Mark
kforeman
Today...Slot Tech Tomorrow...Still be a Tech
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 10:42:51 PM »

I'm with Buzz, check your bill acceptor limit and credit limit on the machine.  since you just did a game change you may have accidentally set your machine to disable the validator at $20 or so.  to find your limits open the door and hit the white button on the mpu to access the operator menu.  then go to setup, machine options, and then hit credit style setup; this should be where your hopper, credit, jackpot, and bill acceptor limit settings are located.  for in-home use i would set them all as high as possible personally but that is up to you of course!  g/l

Now You're Techin'!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.