Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:22:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  Cherry Master
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cherry Master  (Read 59191 times)
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2009, 04:54:45 AM »

Hi r273, as I said before... Not all games will let you "speed the count down" of credits won. Actually,I seen the same game will let you and another one wont. It depends on the game and the software version on the chips. About all games in the last few years will let you.
rdillow04
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 09:45:07 AM »

ok i went out and bought a cherry master machine.....it has the red front with payouts on it....inside the cabinet there are 2 buttons on the left one black pulls up info and then a red button dont know what it does....it has two coin colletors and a bill collector......a pcb board on the left if looking in and a silver box on the right.......how do you change the payout on it.....how do you change the volume ......any thing else would be of great help i have no clue what anything on this machine does.....there is a knock off on the door panel itself had to unhook it because if you just tap the machine it would count off.......there is the counter in and the counter off boxes inside it as well........if you know anything about this cherry master without seeing pics...please call me and help me out 724 685 1816 .......names robert thanks
waynelk
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2009, 10:18:18 PM »

New to this but here is a link to J & H amusements game manuals. They have about 50 game manuals for 8 liners including dip settings. Bunker it also says their machines use VGA or computer monitors? Reason I saw this was guy near me has 3 video machines he is looking to sell and I had never heard of J & H amusements machines. Not sure if it is usable but wouldn't hurt to check it out.      http://www.j-h-amusement.com/GameManuals_13.html
slotbag
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2013, 04:51:54 PM »

Cool these are still there and very helpful
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.