Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 09:36:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Help! Hot Peppers - 2 coin Slot Machine IGT S/S+ model
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help! Hot Peppers - 2 coin Slot Machine IGT S/S+ model  (Read 3603 times)
oaks05
« on: August 22, 2011, 08:33:43 PM »

Was playing the slot machine the other day, all of sudden coins would drop on every win instead of going to the credits won section which lead to getting a 3200 error code(extra coin dropping) anyways after resetting the machine finally is where I'm stuck now, on start up the bill validate makes it noise than after that the slot wheels start to spin usually but now they don't, nothing happens after the bill validate goes through its start up (wheels don't spin) and nothing is lit up on the screen to say I have any error codes, none of the buttons are lit up so I'm at a lose on what to do any help would be greatly appreciated~!
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 09:00:52 PM »

Power cord  from Power supply to mother board. Unplug it from mother board and look at back side, bet you can see a burned plug with a green wire.

In this pic. you can see a good cord and and one I have modified. The mod is pretty easy if you know how to solder. I cut the bad plug off, slide some shrink tube on to the wires, then solder the wires to the mother board. Slide the shrink tube in place and heat until shrunk.  In the last week I have had to do this mod 3 times.

If you don't feel like trying this. Try bending the contacts inside the plug. Sometimes this will work but bare in mind it's going to do it again. Solder it once and forget it for ever.

* PICT0026.JPG (1591.85 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 337 times.)

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »

Here is a Pic. of a burned plug.

* PICT0027.JPG (1624.26 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 312 times.)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:15:26 PM by Buzz » Logged

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
oaks05
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 09:16:40 PM »

life saver, didn't replace anything yet but i pulled the power out slightly and its working again and you were right that green wire is def burned so I'll have to look into that in the new future thanks again~!
ChizzleMonkey
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »

Repin the faulty connector with new molex. It works like new again.

Keep it simple.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.