Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Change odds on IGT S+
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Change odds on IGT S+  (Read 13662 times)
sbs
« on: September 30, 2012, 04:39:29 PM »

Is there a way to increase the winning odds on an IGT S-Plus, SP1271, Red, White and Blue?  My mother-in-law is coming for another visit and she loves playing and more importantly, winning!  She is 84 and it is truly the highlight of her trip....yes, even more than seeing me!  I have heard of "looser" slots but am not sure how to make the adjustment.  You all were so helpful to me before, changing out my game prom, setting it up etc. and I really appreciate all your help.  Thank you in advance!
thegambler327
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 109

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »

yes you can by changing the ss chip the 3cm rwd ss4090 or ss4089 2cm is the highest payout just ask 1 of the venders or put a wtb in the classifieds
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 06:11:57 PM »

Hold the phone -- don't go buying those chips just yet.

According to sbs' previous posts, he she has a 3CM 4th of July game (not RWB) running SS4164.

The SS4164 chip has a 92.6% payback (meaning that the "house" wins 7.4% over the long term.  The best chip created for that machine is a SS4511 (as seen here), which has a 97.9% long term payback (2.1% house hold).

Keep in mind, however, those payback percentages are over the long term.  You very well might not see any noticeable difference between the two chips when you play, unless you're playing thousands of spins at a time.  That said, if you want to upgrade to the best paying chip, place an ad in the classifieds section of the site (here) and a vendor or another member who has that chip should be able to sell it to you.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:36:23 PM by knagl » Logged

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
thegambler327
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 109

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 08:13:18 PM »

Hold the phone -- don't go buying those chips just yet.

According to sbs' previous posts, he has a 3CM 4th of July game (not RWB) running SS4164.

The SS4164 chip has a 92.6% payback (meaning that the "house" wins 7.4% over the long term.  The best chip created for that machine is a SS4511 (as seen here), which has a 97.9% long term payback (2.1% house hold).

Keep in mind, however, those payback percentages are over the long term.  You very well might not see any noticeable difference between the two chips when you play, unless you're playing thousands of spins at a time.  That said, if you want to upgrade to the best paying chip, place an ad in the classifieds section of the site (here) and a vendor or another member who has that chip should be able to sell it to you.

sorry didnt see the other post.I should just leave these to the pros here
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »

Kevin  I'm lost !!!  I have a SS4162 I can send her.  97,4 %

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 09:38:11 PM »

Kevin  I'm lost !!!  I have a SS4162 I can send her.  97,4 %

Why are you lost?  That sounds great. My point was that over 100 spins with a 93% chip or 100 spins with a 97% chip, you won't see much of a difference.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 11:08:06 PM »

The part I'm lost is what game theme she has. You know the second machine I ever bought was a 4th Of July  S+, my wife still has it. I don't remember it being all that bad of a paying machine. Now if this Lady will come over to my house and play one of the Big Time Pays, or Tabasco, and don't forget Crystal 5s she will find out what a NO paying machine is all about. Just those 3 make me glad I don't play slot machines. 

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 12:21:58 AM »

Is there a way to increase the winning odds on an IGT S-Plus, SP1271, Red, White and Blue?  My mother-in-law is coming for another visit and she loves playing and more importantly, winning!  She is 84 and it is truly the highlight of her trip....yes, even more than seeing me!  I have heard of "looser" slots but am not sure how to make the adjustment.  You all were so helpful to me before, changing out my game prom, setting it up etc. and I really appreciate all your help.  Thank you in advance!

Yes.. If  you have a rwb then run tournament chips for her..she will have a blast!!! 2000% payback on some..she will see the big wins..all in tournament play.. You controll the coin or time limit of play.. Contact me if you need more detail or a set of the chips with instructions.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 12:54:18 AM »

That sounds exactly what the son needs for his mom fav game!
Excellent suggestion coors!  yes
sbs
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »

knagl - will the tournament chips coors talks about work with my machine?  As I am sure you are aware, you know way more about my machine than I do!!  I am so grateful!
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 11:50:01 AM »

You might want to check this list out SBS.  yes
The ST Tournament chips you need must match your reel strips' paytable of 104A, or SS equivalent.

I'm attaching a link to it for you here...>>>

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%20Tourney/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Tournament.htm
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:55:28 AM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 02:08:31 PM »

knagl - will the tournament chips coors talks about work with my machine?  As I am sure you are aware, you know way more about my machine than I do!!  I am so grateful!

Is it a RWB or a 4th of July?  Different games completly, I have the chips for RWB but they did not make them for 4th of July.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 03:04:14 PM »

In Reply #2, Knagl notes that she has a 4th Of July game...
No tournament chips are available for that game I'm afraid.  no
Definitely wrong strips and paytable award glass.
leapyearguy
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 21

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 03:22:42 PM »

put one in any way and call it double triple mystery pay with cheese  Silly Me!

20 bucks for simple repairs, 30 if you watch, and 50 if you open your mouth.
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 03:02:53 AM »

According to her previous post, sbs has a 4th of July game, which could easily be mistaken for a Red, White, and Blue machine to the average person.

sbs: Do some of the "bar" symbols on your reel strips have rockets/missles that cause them to nudge up or down if they land above or below the payline? If so, that pretty much confirms you have the 4th of July game, which did not have tournament chips created for it.

coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 03:12:54 PM »

Very close

* 86005600.gif (26.14 KB, 300x224 - viewed 2631 times.)

* 86087800.gif (28.18 KB, 300x225 - viewed 2533 times.)
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 08:41:31 PM »

According to her previous post, sbs has a 4th of July game, which could easily be mistaken for a Red, White, and Blue machine to the average person.

sbs: Do some of the "bar" symbols on your reel strips have rockets/missles that cause them to nudge up or down if they land above or below the payline? If so, that pretty much confirms you have the 4th of July game, which did not have tournament chips created for it.
The BIG give away would be the 4th of July symbol on the third reel strip.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »

Yes it would

* 4th.jpg (358.17 KB, 1600x1438 - viewed 683 times.)
sbs
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »

Yes, it does and it is the 4th of July game.  Sorry for the confusion....excuse - old ladyism!  Thank you so much for all your help.
MGannaway
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »

I know its bringing this back from the dead BUT how can I change my S+ to pay out the least? Also where on the board will I find out what chip I already have?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2013, 02:03:41 PM »

Go to this link...>>>

http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/SPSS.htm
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.