Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Machine setting to stack credits???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Machine setting to stack credits???  (Read 4015 times)
symbiosismusic
« on: October 26, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »

Hate to start from ground zero on a message board with a dumb question, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the settings for a S+ series machine to load credits. In other words, the machine now just spits out the tokens when bills are entered. It will hold the credits if the cash out button is lit, but sometimes we forget and it just starts unloading the tokens. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 06:27:24 AM »

Welcome to the site!

NLG Welcome

Please let us know what SP chip is in your machine by following the directions linked here, and we can walk you through the setting(s) you need to change to force all bills to credits, regardless of the state of the Cash/Credit (or "Cash Out") button.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
symbiosismusic
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 02:28:06 PM »

Welcome to the site!

NLG Welcome

Please let us know what SP chip is in your machine by following the directions linked here, and we can walk you through the setting(s) you need to change to force all bills to credits, regardless of the state of the Cash/Credit (or "Cash Out") button.

Thank you!!! I'm a long time Pinball/Video game guy, but just got my first and most certainly not my last, slot machine!!! Cheers!
xanadu
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 05:16:20 AM »

Welcome to the site!

NLG Welcome

Hijacking an earlier thread because I have the same problem.

I have a Super Joker 3CM that is paying out coins rather than accumulating credits.  I cycled the self-test to position 4 and the Winner Paid reads 3410... how do I go about setting it to accumulate credits rather than paying out coins all the time?

Thanks!
-X
therockinelvis
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 99

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 10:20:07 AM »

Check to see if your BV is on.
Bill Acceptor Enabled/Disabled Display.
 self test position <0> Option [9]   Indicates if the bill acceptor is enabled {1} or disabled {0}.

winner paid should be 9--1 and credit window 0
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 10:28:30 AM »

I have a Super Joker 3CM that is paying out coins rather than accumulating credits.  I cycled the self-test to position 4 and the Winner Paid reads 3410... how do I go about setting it to accumulate credits rather than paying out coins all the time?

3410 is your SS chip number (92.6% payback, BTW, per the IGT bible). We need the other number - the SP chip number - to know what the operating system of sorts is for your machine.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 08:47:07 PM »

I am experiancing the same problem with 2 of my machines  one has 541 chip and the other is a 873 chip  What setings do I change for all bills to go to credits regardless of credit button.

ArtD
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »

Problem solved on the 873 chip by changing option 8  but still no psr found for the 541 

ArtD
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.