Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:41:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  GLENNABC4SALE: Where art thou???
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GLENNABC4SALE: Where art thou???  (Read 15514 times)
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« on: March 27, 2013, 02:18:01 PM »

Glenn, I hate having to resort to using this forum to try and get a response from you but after 3 Private Messages and 3 Emails with no response I am using this as a last resort hoping someone can get my message to you if you are not receiving them or you can respond to me.

If there is someone that could shed a little light on the non response I would love to hear it.

On this second 5 reel kit I got from you it is short a considerable amount of parts.  I only got 4 out of 5 reels.  I did not get the I/O board for the deck.  I did not get the Top glass, Payline glass and belly glass.  Basically I dont even have enough to piece together anything.  I have attached a link to the original post.  You were accommodating on the errors of the first kit I got from you that is why I dont understand the problem now.

I am extremely easy to work with all I ask is for a response.

Please get back with me.

Thank you

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=22871.msg181603#msg181603
Karaoke Mike
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 273

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 04:07:35 PM »

I just received my 5 reel kit yesterday after 3 weeks. Yes 3 weeks.
Im only missing the reel plate, displays, multitouch setup and possibly more.
Just wanted to chime in.

SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 04:45:55 PM »

Sorry to hear that, I hated to put this out there but it was a last resort with the hopes that someone would get him to respond.  I understand oversights and mistakes and I make just as many as the next person but when the communication breaks down it is a little disheartening.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »

Not to offer excuse for him, but I also got a kit that took 2 1/2 weeks...but parcel post takes that long..he did get back to me a few days ago and was dealing with gaming commission going through his warehouse and checking everything...my order was correct and quite large..he may just have his hands full at the moment...give him a day or two more to get back to you...I have always got what I ordered and any mistakes were quickly corrected.
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 10:48:13 PM »

Coors, shipping delay is not a concern.  Taking a day or two or three to respond to an email is also understandable but two weeks and still no response in addition to me seeing that his account is accessed about every half hour seems a little suspicious.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 10:51:20 PM »

Coors, shipping delay is not a concern.  Taking a day or two or three to respond to an email is also understandable but two weeks and still no response in addition to me seeing that his account is accessed about every half hour seems a little suspicious.

I agree...just offered the little insite I had to the situation, I in no way was answering for him or offering excuses.
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »

Funny thing, we dont answer repeated emails but we do have time to post another For Sale.  I just hope that the next buyer doesn't get screwed.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=23435.0
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »

His son posts a lot of his stuff for him and handles a lot of the shipping. I'm with Jason though, not making excuses, just sayin'...
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 192

Insert Coin

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 03:59:08 PM »

Funny thing, we dont answer repeated emails but we do have time to post another For Sale.  I just hope that the next buyer doesn't get screwed.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=23435.0

Well the next buyer WON'T BE ME... I PM'd him MARCH 15th, was really excited about getting two or three stinkin' player tracking panels. He replied about three days later with "I'll get back to you...busy, etc"
NOTHING. I send repeated PM's...NOTHING. I finally send an e mail...I get one reply: "Sorry busy...I'll get back to you..."
NOTHING. I send another PM...NOTHING...
He posts MORE STUFF AND SELLS MORE STUFF...seen by "SOLD" on posts.
Listing for panels is STILL UP...He's got "HUNDREDS." REALLY??? Maybe they've been confiscated???
I just wanted three...I was READY TO BUY, READY TO PAY.
This is bullshit, far as I'm concerned and there's SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON HERE. I'm absolutely SURE of that. I bet if I PM'd on a more EXPENSIVE item, I'd get a really fast reply.
But everyone deserves the benefit of a doubt...so I'll check my INBOX one more time (for the umpteenth time) ...
Hmmmm...NOPE...NOTHING!
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 06:39:27 PM »

I dont want this to turn in to a witch hunt. MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator

Insert Coin

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 06:56:16 PM »

I don't either. But I was initially concerned and being patient and COURTEOUS with him. I guess he's just "busy" but I'm done...I'll buy from the RELIABLE people out here, who reply in a timely matter as well.
DONE with fly-by-night operations.  ttth
glennabc4sale
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: -43

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 06:58:40 PM »

Hey Guys - someone told me I should respond ... first I off I deserve all this.   I have fallen behind and become completely overwhelmed.  Weeks back I hired a guy to do my shipping which was a disaster - as some of you know the wrong items were shipped and many were not shipped at all.  I'm have to deal with another serious issue during all this.  I am working 16 hour days trying to get caught up and I assure you - everyone will get what they are supposed to and more.  I have taken on a partner to assist me in all this and hopefully insure that it doesn't happen again.   I keep trying to make that next step and keep getting knocked off my damned feet.  I think everyone would agree that I have great products at great prices but the last 3 weeks have tainted that.  To everyone that is waiting on something from me - I am catching everything up in the the next 2 to 3 days and will be contacting each of you with shipping information and to see what I need to do to make amends.  To everyone that is waiting on a response from me, I apologize, I have over 1100 messages and counting - I am trying to get caught up on shipping and will respond as soon as I can.  My partner will probably be listing a few items to reduce inventory and then we'll take a look at what we should do.  It is likely I will be selling my inventory in bulk to dealers and try to get out of this.  I thought I could handle selling the better stuff on here but may have to back up and punt.  Thanks for your patience and I am very sorry for all the delays, Glenn
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator

Insert Coin

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 07:32:18 PM »

On a personal note...I'm glad you're okay!  applause

But as a customer...or attempting to be a customer, I have no idea what to say anymore.  Scratch Head
I will no longer post/comment on this thread.
erbs
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 66

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 09:20:33 PM »

I have bought from Glenn several times and he has always made good if there were any bad or missing parts. I know that Glenn had a few issues that came up within the last several weeks that had to be dealt with immediately. Those issues caused him to fall somewhat behind. Believe me he will make good on any parts he owes anyone. Give him a chance.   
qbert
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 30

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »

Never had an issue with Glenn. He has always made good and more on his really good deals.
Probably more here than meets the eye, be patient.
 I'm sure he will make good.

Rich
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 09:52:43 PM »

FYI. Glenn contacted me. I am sure he will make good. All I really wanted was a response so I think I am in good shape. I carry no hard feelings. We actually had a nice little chat. Sometimes that's all it takes.
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 01:42:12 AM »

Clap Clap Clap

Glen is in high demand because he has amazing prices.  He clearly under prices his competition, so it's no surprise he's backed up.  What's really surprising is ... he's a really, REALLY great seller ... super nice and what you see IS what you get ... no surprises.  I am very grateful that Glen joined this group and I always look forward to seeing what he has to sell.  I just wish I could be faster to reply because his stuff sells almost instantly.

Glen - I totally understand and I hope that you stick with it.  If you were closer, I'd help you.  You have a good resource for slot enthusiasts like me, so please keep passing on your deals.  Hang in there man!  There's a lot of us behind you. yes

Dancing Party

:Dave
WILDCHERRY21
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 15

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 03:40:49 AM »

Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post

"Throttle Cranked Rubber Side Down"
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 12:16:11 PM »

Hey glenn...thanks for getting back to these members! yes Clap applause
WOW! Sounds like you got swamped!
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »

I think a lot of it had to do with the hired help.
erbs
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 66

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 12:50:45 PM »

Yes, a lot of it was the hired help. I had spoke with Glenn, just cant get good help anymore.
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 06:04:38 PM »

good help is hard to find  , if they think they are good they want to run the place , and tell you what to do , i have to put up with it everyday but she works cheap
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »

good help is hard to find  , if they think they are good they want to run the place , and tell you what to do , i have to put up with it everyday but she works cheap

Kate is going to kick your butt is she sees this post...no way to talk about your better half..
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »

she don,t look here
lindam1
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 168

When you're out of Quarters, You're done.

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 06:34:04 PM »

Be nice Steve........I have Kates phone Number

If it ain't broke....Stop trying to fix it.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.