Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:19:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  WMS Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  JACKPOT PARTY WILLIAMS 400 Power Supply
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JACKPOT PARTY WILLIAMS 400 Power Supply  (Read 7664 times)
karloz370
« on: July 02, 2009, 07:40:57 PM »

Hello new to this and need some help in finding the power supply for the jackpot party williams 400 I get nothing to work except the lights come on no display on bottom or top supply I hoping its just the bottom power supply that is needed I really miss playing my machine and any help would be greaty appreciated thanks......  Help
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:55:07 PM by knagl » Logged
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

Hello, and welcome to  nlg.

For starters, let's make sure your lower power supply is the problem.  Please look in the card cage and tell us which (if any) red LEDs are on when you turn the game on.  You may need to turn the game on, note which LEDs are on or off, then turn the power off and remove the card (use the levers on both sides of the card to gently pull it straight out) to read the writing on the board.  Again, make sure the power is off when you remove the card.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
cfh
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 113

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »

To spell it out a bit more, ALL five led's on the slot i/o board's right
side should be ON. the led at the far led (fault) should be off. if
the 5 led's at the right are not all on, you have a lower power
supply problem.
karloz370
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 07:57:09 PM »

ok the light on the left is off which states Fail as for the others on the right side ds2,ds3,ds4,ds5,ds6 ------ ds2 and ds6 light is on and the others are off ds2 says =5VI and the ds6 says + 18V and for the others that are off are ds3 +12V ,ds4-12V,ds5 +5V so I am guessing the lower power supply is the problem now just need to find the power supply thanks  Duh!
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »

karloz370, earch the forum for cfh and other members computer power supply conversions for the WMS machines.

Dan (tacman)

karloz370
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »

No results found
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »

Here ya go!  http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=346.0

Dan (tacman)

karloz370
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 01:58:27 AM »

ok got the power supply problem fixed this post can be closed.... wave
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 02:06:59 AM »

Congratulations!   applause   Don't forget  nlg for your future slot machine needs.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.