Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 05:41:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Atronic
| | |-+  cashline error
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cashline error  (Read 4742 times)
ghostrydr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

When all else fails read the Instructions!!!!

« on: February 17, 2010, 03:22:00 PM »

game comes up says locked game initializing then goes to accounting system disconnected and just remains there,    help please.
SAT (aka GANDHI)
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 224

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 04:56:17 PM »

Seams that your comboard is looking for SAS connection. 

In case you have a comboard, you will have to perform a COMBOARD RESET and swap some dip switches to disable SAS comunications... Not RAM clear needed with this solution.

In case you don't have comboard installed I believe you will have to RAM clear your machine to set it up without this comunication option.

If you take a picture of the boards you have installed in your logic box I think we can leave your baby in working order again  Wink

Also:  do you have eprom burner??   Have you RAM cleared these machines before??

Keep it simple!!!
ghostrydr
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

When all else fails read the Instructions!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 09:42:57 PM »

this game does have a comm board installed. no i have never cleared one of these before, and yes i have a e-prom programmer.
SAT (aka GANDHI)

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

You've Got Mail 

Keep it simple!!!
SAT (aka GANDHI)

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »

This is the guide to reset your Comboard.  It's meant for model 68K  (Comboard 68K) which is the one pictured in this post: 

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=2912.0

The manual recommends to perform this along with a RAM clear, but I have done this before as stand alone procedure with excelent results.  Also, sometimes RAM clearing these machines get tricky since you need to get a laptop (+ harness + security dongle + specialized software) to set up some parameters.  It's not always the case, but let's leave the RAM clear as a last resource.

If you don't have the same comboard, take a picture of it and post it here.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Best regards Wink

* Commboard 68K Clear procedure.pdf (131.5 KB - downloaded 346 times.)

Keep it simple!!!
SAT (aka GANDHI)

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 11:01:50 PM »

I forgot to mention a good manual posted by TZtech here:  http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=2800.msg22718#msg22718

Download it and read it for you to know better the board you are working with as well as the  hardware settings and connectors it has.

Before you perform COM restet, set the rotary switches S3-S4-S6-S7 to cero (0), as well as switch 6 in bank S5 (off).  That disables both SAS channels in the board as well as the option for SAS protocol comunications.  Then you can perform COM reset as stated in the manual I uploaded.

Keep it simple!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.