Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:10:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  **Reel Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  IGT S+ AND S2000 Reel Strip Number Project
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT S+ AND S2000 Reel Strip Number Project  (Read 58298 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2010, 10:52:48 PM »

I have a few of the Games you have doubts about.

The 5X Pay Deluxe I have but not Installed Ill have to check if its ABA or AAB for you.

The 5 line Double Diamond I have has the Strip Numbers   858 82500   858 82600   858 88600

I have the RWB Chaos  With the 84841900  F3879  Strips   and bought it as a Kit for an S+  as told by Goldfinger
I personally dont have any Idea what the F3879 stand for

My Trip/Dble  I have 1 strip 84888500 and 2 strips 84888600   Chip SS7695 and SS7698 Listed as  BAA  Can I assume In this case
the 500 is the B strip or Is it supoosed to be the lower number is always the A strip

My wild Cherry  Has Strips 84830100 All 3  Although they may be diiffernt strips to match the Belly Glass ( guessing)

I hope some of this is useful and didnt just add to the confusion.  ArtD

Thanks mkd3b. applause +1 (Karma, or whatever)

I'll wait to hear from you about the 5x pay deluxe.

I marked strip 858 886 00 as valid for the Line version of Double Diamond. I would still like to know if it is the same strip as 858 827 00 (It should be).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that RWB chaos is an S2000 game (which would explain the F3879). I already have this listed under S+ in red with that very question. If you're running it in an S+, what SS and SP chips are you using?

With regards to Triple Double, I think I'm going to label it ABB and call it a day, since the lower strip number comes first. Calling it BAA just ends up confusing the issue.

The picture you posted is CARTOON Wild Cherry. It's the same game, but with different artwork. I listed strips 848 301 00 as being for Cartoon WC.
However, I still have two listings (both from the same contributor) for strip 858 736 00. One lists it as WC, and the other lists it as Cartoon WC. I need a confirmation for that strip either way.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2010, 02:11:17 PM »

RWB Chaos For S+  SP 873  SS 7580 (95%)  Ill have to install the 5XDeluxe to check the strip order  and then Ill do the same for the Trip Double.  Just need to get a few moments of free time.  Been a little hectic around here this week.  Have been meaning to check some of these kits out for a while now .  Hope there arent any issues with them.  Ill be in touch.

ArtD
StatFreak

« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2010, 05:13:04 PM »

RWB Chaos For S+  SP 873  SS 7580 (95%)  Ill have to install the 5XDeluxe to check the strip order  and then Ill do the same for the Trip Double.  Just need to get a few moments of free time.  Been a little hectic around here this week.  Have been meaning to check some of these kits out for a while now .  Hope there arent any issues with them.  Ill be in touch.

Thanks again.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2011, 07:14:38 AM »

I've received a few more strip numbers (but not many), and some corrections over the last 6 months. I would like to than Jim (member name) in particular for taking the time to go through the file and write up a list of specific corrections. Hail applause +1 (Karma, or whatever)

There are still quite a few errors and questionable listings, and we have a long way to go to fill out these lists, so any accurate new information and corrections are welcome.

Thanks.

StatFreak garfield

* IGT S-Plus & S2000 Reel Strip Numbers.2011-01-02.zip (27.71 KB - downloaded 655 times.)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.